Hi all 😃 My latest post for Cee’s FOTD.
Hi all 😃 This is my latest post for LAPC, hosted this week bt Tina: Double Dipping. Thanks to the decent shots my new iPhone SE takes, I’ve joined the ranks of those who take part in John’s Cellpic Sunday; it’s real simple — take a pic with a cell phone & post it. These two shots of the same bit of woodland were taken 2 months apart.Continue reading “Double Dipping — Cellpic Sunday, LAPC #181 and Weekend Sky”
Hi all 😁 Feel free to join in this weekly challenge whenever you find yourself thinking, “I’m a fan of…” (see below for how-to).
This weeks Fan Of.. is tropical plants #2. Recent workload & poor weather have meant no chance for photography outings, so I’m delving into my archive for my Fan Of… series. This seems a great way to start a dreich new year, with plenty of colour (round #3 of tropical plants will be next week’s post). These shots were all taken in the two glass houses at the Glasgow Botanic Gardens. This is also my latest post for Cee’s FOTD.
How To Join In
- Create a Fan Of… Photo Post.
- Add a link to your Fan of… blog post in my comment box or create a pingback by linking to my post.
- Title your post Fan Of… or add Fan Of… tag.
Have a great week 😁
Hi all 😁 Feel free to join in whenever you have a water picture to post (any type of water, in any state, will do). See below for how to join the fun 😁
How To Join In
- Create a Water Water Everywhere Photo Post.
- Add a link to your WWE blog post in my comment box or create a pingback by linking to my post.
- Title your post Water Water Everywhere or add WWE tag.
Hae a guid week 😁
Hi all 😃 My entry for Debbie’s Six Word Saturday.